Monday, May 07, 2007

Going Raw

Tomorrow Harry, Willie and myself are going raw. I had Harry on a raw diet when he was a puppy, and he did so great. I have been off and on a semi-vegetarian diet for years, but It never seems to last. This time we are all going raw. The dogs will get raw meat, veggies and cooked brown rice. I am doing all raw, no meat, dairy, poultry, fish or eggs. Nothing cooked over 116 degrees. I have been wanting to try this for so long. We will see how it goes. I am following the 80-10-10.

It gets pretty expensive feeding two medium-large sized dogs raw food, but with all the recalls I just can't justify buying and feeding them that crap anymore. I still have to look into the cats diets and see if I can find a healthy raw diet for them.

I tend to start alot of things, and not finish them. This is something I am working on. I am still going to dream and think and start and fail things. I am just not going to tell anyone anymore unless I am serious. Then no one will know if I failed or not. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home