Thursday, March 08, 2007

Kmart New Day, Your Way

Ok, so last week I posted about wanting to lose weight and stuff. Well, 2 days after I posted that, I got an email from Kmart. I had wrote an essay about 2 months ago for a contest they were holding about "Why I Want To Lose Weight" Well, my essay way picked from 20,000 people.I am one of 160 people who won. I won $600 in diet supplies, (workout clothes, slim fast, gym membership, radio, blender, pedometer, shampoo, amkeup, ect.) and the best part is, I am now in a 16 week long contest to lose weight and get in shape. I win prizes every two weeks for making my goal weights, and if I win it all I win $10,000. Talk about motivation! It was exactly what I needed. I swear "The Secret" is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Things are just falling into place. No babies yet, but I have a feeling that is coming. One way or another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home