Friday, February 16, 2007

Eva and Kayla



Whenever I get down about not having kids of my own, I look at these two angels. These are my sisters girls Eva (6) and Kayla (1). They are the most beautiful, sweetest, funniest kids ever. And they love me alot, so that makes me like them even more.

Eva is doing amazing in school, reading like crazy. I went to her Valentines Day party at her school on wednesday and had the best time helping the kids, and watching her with her friends. The kids were so funny. I can't wait until I have a can experience all those things with my kids.

Kayla is so funny, she never cries and loves to snuggle. She can say dada, kitty and bark like a dog. She throws stuff constantly just to say "Uh Oh". She wants to walk, but can't just yet.

They sure make my life alot better.

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyL said...

How wonderful you have such a close connection to those angels. They are sooooo beautiful...just like their momma. They are so lucky to have you in their life Auntie B.

5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home