Tuesday, July 25, 2006

This one has nothing to do with transplants or pregnancy!

OK, so my new obsession to forget about every stress in my life is Big Brother: All Stars. I have watched other shows, but never got obsessive about it, they were cool but no big deal. This year I am nuts over it. Love it, love it, love it. I have never seen so many disfunctional people in my life. I could never be on a show like that ever because I hate living drama, but I love watching drama. Reality TV makes me feel so great about myself, my problems... nothing compared to what these people have going on. Kaysar is my pick to win, he is sincere and seems pretty honest, but I have always been a Dr. Will lover so I wouldnt be sad to see him stay for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home