Monday, July 24, 2006

This kind of sucks! Stay positive!

Ok, so my transplant doctors have switched my medications. I was previously on Rapamune 2 mg, and they have switched me to 5 mg Prograf. All the side effects from the Rapa are gone (joint pain, digestive problems, ect.) but I have been getting severe migraines. The kind that make you sick to your stomach and sensitive to light. I am trying to stay positive and hopefully it will slowly get better. I just keep telling myself it is worth it. " You can do it!"

Everything else is goind well though, no problems. We are just getting anxious to be able to start trying for baby. :) My husband Dan takes that job very seriously. ;) I just hope it doesnt take too long after we start trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home