Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's Time

I have put this off for too long now. It is time for me to get my body into shape. It is starting take a toll on my sanity and my happiness. I haven't even tried to get into shape in so long. I am mad at myself for letting my body go. I hate telling people I am staring a diet, because I always end up failing. Well, this is the end of my road of lying to myself, lying to Dan and lying to anyone I ever said "I am going to get in shape". It has gotten to the point that Dan doesn't even bat and eyelash when i say it anymore, because I am sure he just thinks it's nothing but words, and i won't do anything about it. That is a hard realization, that I have been lying to everyone, especially myself. No more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home