Friday, April 13, 2007

So...

I met with my new post transplant doctors yesterday at UofM. It was really nice. They pretty much treated me like a rockstar (thanks to dr. kirk) The doctors seemed really optimistic about pregnancy, due to my good lab work, low creatinine and good kidney function. They have a better understanding of what is involved with transplants and pregnancy and have had women there that have given birth after transplant. They did stress to me that I must be very strict with myself and follow the rules they set for me. They hooked me up with their high risk ob/gyn and I will start clomid next month. Me and Dan have decided that clomid is as far as we will go. If that doesn't work, we will start looking into adoption.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home